Saturday, November 14, 2009

30-year anniversary Reflections~by Coach Wang


Dear friends,

Wujien Dojo has been established since 1979. Today, Nov. 07 is the 30-year anniversary of Wujien Taekowndo & Martial Arts Centre. I sould share my joy with everyone; however, after thinking, not having a celebration is my my decision, but writing down my personal reflections is significant as a memory.

I am thankful to get acquainted with all students and thank you very much for your trust and passions to Wujien Dojo. The Dojo can stand firm and stable for 30 years only because of having your supports. “Thank you” is not enough to express my gratitude.

Besides, I also want to thank Bodhisattva for her bless and protection. All of these I will remember deeply in my heart forever.

Although there was no grand party to celebrate 30-year anniversary,
your support and love have been praise to me which is making me feel warm and happy.


I am expecting that Dojo can stand stronger and be with happiness in the future. I will do my best to study more practical and profound martial arts strategies with everybody together.

Herewith my sincere wish that everyone at Dojo have healthy body and vital life.


Yours Truly,

Albert Wang

No comments: