Sunday, November 21, 2010

WuJien is a great place - By Enrique

Hi, my name's LuisEnrique and I'm currently a student at Tamkang University.

I have been at the WuJien Taekwondo school for a bit over 5 years now and I must admit it has been great. finding this school has been a blessing in my life. The coach is great and genuinely worries about each one of his student.

To me, coach Albert is like my dad in Taiwan. here, you not only learn self defense, but you become a part of a wonderful family. this is one of the reasons why i keep coming. I would recommend WuJien TKD school to anyone who is interested in learning taekwondo or to come for the Monday and Saturday classes where one can learn self defense movements. even if you're not into learning TKD, it's a great way to shave off some pounds or stay in shape.

LuisEnrique Verde

No comments: